Scan From HP Printer To Chromebook: Hp printers are the most popular printers used by people worldwide. There are more than 300 million active users of hp printers. American electronic company Hewlett Packard developed this HP printer in 1984. HP printers are more reliable than any other printers. This HP company is the first electronic company who introduce 3D printers in the market. If you want to scan your document from the Hp printer to your Chromebook, don’t worry. In this proposal, We give some guidelines about how to scan on a Chromebook using an HP printer. Just follow the below steps.
How To Scan From HP Printer to Chromebook?
If you want to scan your document from the Hp printer to your Chromebook, don’t worry. In this proposal, We give some guidelines about how to scan on a Chromebook using an HP printer. Just follow the below steps to do this,
- The first step is to find your HP printer’s IP address.
- Look in the menu on the printer under preferences >> Option >> Wireless Settings.
- Then open google chrome and type the printer’s IP address into the URL field to open the printer menu, then select scan.
- If you see an error, go to the settings option >> administrator settings.
- Here check the box next to enable web scan.
- Go to the Scan tab and choose the start scan option.
How To Scan From HP Printer to Chromebook Using EWS?
Most HP printers include a feature called Embedded Web Server. You can scan any document on Chromebook using HP’s Embedded Web Server. Here’s how,
- Before you start your process, you will need to search and find your printer’s IP address.
- The simplest way to do this is from the built-in menu on the HP printer under preference >> options >> wireless Settings.
- You may also see a wireless details option to view the IP address.
- The menu path to find wireless settings may be slightly different depending on your printer type or model.
- After you find your printer’s IP address, launch google chrome on your Chromebook and type that IP address into the URL address field.
- You will see the main menu for your printer.
- Select the scan tab. Under Webscan, if you have never used this feature before, you will likely see an error message that the quality has been disabled.
- If this is the case, select the settings tab. Then in the left menu under security, select administrator settings.
- Now select the check box to enable the Webscan feature. Select Apply when you are done.
- Now, when you return to the scan tab, you will see the scan settings where you can adjust the output document type, resolution, quality, and other locations.
- Then select Start scan to have your printer scan the document you have placed on the scanner bed.
- This will open a new tab in your browser where you will see the image of the scan appear.
- When the scan process is finished, you can right-click the picture and select the save image to save it to your google drive account or your device(Chromebook)
- You can repeat these steps as many times as you like to scan additional documents or images.
How To Scan on Chromebook With Scan To Cloud?
If you don’t have a Hp printer in your home or office, there are still two options to scan on Chromebook. Most of the Epson printers come with a scan-to-cloud feature. To use this, you will need to visit the Epson connect web page to create a new account. Once you are signed in, select scan to cloud >> Destination List >> Add and select the cloud service where you want to save your scans to the cloud. After you are done, you need to select the scan to cloud setting on your EPSON control panel to initiate a scan and send it to your preferred cloud service. Once the scan is done, you can access the cloud service with your Chromebook to retrieve the scanned document.
Scan To Cloud With Your Mobile Device:
Another excellent workaround to scan a document to your Chromebook is using your mobile device to watch rather than a printer. You can install many excellent applications on your mobile to scan documents, but you don’t have to. If you have iPhone operating system 11, there’s a new scanning feature in the notes application. On Android, you can scan using the google drive application. This is generally as easy as opening the application and tapping the scan option. Most of these applications automatically trim any extra space around the scan. You can then save it as a PDF file on your cloud storage account. Some applications also include saving to other file formats.
Main features of HP printers:
- HP printers produces better quality in printing
- It uses the advanced and latest technology
- It has a wire and wireless printer
- High-resolution printers
Now we entered into the end of this proposal; here, we explained some details about how to scan from HP printer to Chromebook. I hope this post undoubtedly helps all Chromebook users and Hp printer users. So friends, if you like this post, then share this with your friends or relatives; thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I scan Documents to My Chromebook?
Ans: If your Chromebook has a front and back-facing camera, you can either of these scans. Open the camera application and select scan mode. The edge will be automatically detected when you hold out the document you want to scan in front of the camera.
2. Where is the scan button on my HP printer?
Hit the power key to enable the printer. If it is not already on Lift the scanner lid. Place the original document or image with the printer’s side down on the scanner glass and then position the document or photo according to the engraved guides around the glass. Now close the scanner lid. Press the start copy back button or start copy colour button on the control panel to start the copy process. You can increase the number of copies by hitting the button multiple times. Copying starts two seconds after the last button press.