Notion for Chromebook: The Notion is one of the most popular productivity apps that allows you to take notes and manage any project efficiently. The Notion is software designed to help members of a company or organization integrate timelines, goals, and tasks for performance and productivity. This productivity tool provides an integrated workspace that allows users to comment on current projects, participate in discussions, and receive feedback. The Notion also has an in-built tool to clip content from web pages. This post will share with you possible ways to install Notion for Chromebooks. Before that, let’s see the features of Notion for Chromebook.
How To Install Notion For Chromebook?
You can easily install Notion app on Chromebook using three best methods, They are
- Through Google Playstore
- Using Chrome Web Store
- Through Chrome Extension
Method 1: Install Notion for Chromebook Using Google Play Store:
This is a convenient, powerful, and easy way to install Notion for Chromebook. Unfortunately, this approach is the most effective and viable for the modern-day Chromebooks, which have the Google Play Store software mounted. If you have the latest Chromebook version released after 2017, you can install or enable Google Play Store on your Chromebook. Once you enable it, you will see the Google Play Store application in the taskbar below, or you can search for it in the installed applications. Let’s see the steps to download Notion for Chromebook using Google Play Store.
- First, switch on your Chromebook and navigate to the Settings page to permit the Google Play Store.
- Doing so will help you use Google Play Store for your Chromebook.
- After that, click on Google Play Store from the taskbar or open it by searching. On the Play Store, search for Notion.
- Once you get the results, pick the proper Notion app, which has to be first at the listing.
- Click on install and allow it to install on your Chromebook completely.
- Once the installation is finished, you will see the open button, and you need to click on it to launch Notion on your Chromebook.
Related: Download Bark For Chromebook 2022?
Method 2: Install Notion for Chromebook Using Chrome Web Store:
If the given method did not work for you, you could get the Notion app on your Chromebook using the Chrome Web Store.
- To do so, open the Chrome browser on your Chromebook
- On Chrome Browse, go to the Chrome Web Store, and search for Notion.
- Once you have found the Notion app on Chrome Web Store, click on the install button near it.
- After completing the installation, run Notion on your Chromebook and start enjoying the features of the Notion app.
Method 3: Install Notion for Chromebook Using Chrome Extension:
- Go to Chrome Browser on your Chromebook.
- On the browser, click on three vertical dots at the top right side of the page.
- From the menu list, click on the ‘More Tools’ option to open a drop-down menu.
- Select the ‘Extensions’ option from the drop-down menu.
- On the Extension page, you will see the ‘Developer Mode’ option at the top right corner.
- You need to check whether the developer mode is enabled or not.
- If it is not enabled, click on the toggle key near developer mode to enable it.
- Click on ‘Load Unpacked’ at the top left. This option will automatically open the downloads folder on your Chromebook.
- Go to the location where you have saved the APK file of Notion, which you have downloaded from the internet.
- Click on Open, and this will add the Notion app as an extension on the Chrome Browser of your Chromebook.
- You can launch the Notion extension on the browser anytime you want.
Incoming Related Searches:
- Scan QR Code On Chromebook
- Best Vpn For School Chromebook
- Gba Emulator For Chromebook
- Vmware For Chromebook
Features of Notion on Chromebook:
- Notion for Chromebooks allows you to organize your thoughts, information, and projects.
- This is an all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.
- It allows you to keep track of what’s going on and quickly go back to old projects.
- Notion for Chromebooks is an incredibly flexible tool, and it can be used as a writing repository, task management software, a workout calendar, a database, and much more.
- You can link your data in those programs to each other.
- Notion for Chromebooks helps you to create hierarchies easily.
- You need to drag and drop pages or subpages where you want to add to the hierarchy.
Finally, you may get clear about Notion app on Chromebook. I hope this post is really useful for you to know how to install notion for Chromebook using three best methods. Follow the steps and install the notion app quickly and enjoy the feature. If you have any more queries regarding Chromebook, feel free ask us. Thank you!
1. Can we install Notion for Chromebooks using an APK file?
Ans: You can download the apk file of the Notion app from the internet and install it on your Chromebook. But you should enable the developer mode to install any apk on Chromebook.
2. Does the Notion application support all devices?
Ans: Yes, Notion has multiple device support features to use this app on Android mobile, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows, and Chromebooks.
3. What are the best alternatives for Notion for Chromebooks?
Ans: Microsoft Onenote, Evernote, Confluence, Trello, and Room Research are some best alternatives for Notion for Chromebooks.