Connect iPhone To Chromebook: Apple iPhone and Chromebooks are different operating systems, although Chromebook and this apple iPhone both have compatibility problems in the integration process. So if you want to connect iPhone to Chromebook, don’t worry. In this post, we explain briefly about connecting the iPhone to Chromebook.
When you do this, many queries come into your mind. Like is the iPhone compatible with Chromebook? How to connect my apple phone and Chromebook with USB or without USB? How can I transfer important videos pictures from my iPhone to a Chromebook? Can I google photos to share?
This post gives you a clear idea about connecting the iPhone to a Chromebook. We explain both wired and wireless methods to connect iPhone to Chromebook and synchronize photos, videos, media files, and documents from an iPhone to a Chromebook. But, first, let’s go into the main content.
Also Check : Connect Android Phone To Chromebook
How To Connect iPhone to Chromebook Using USB Cable? (Wired Method):
This wired method is the easiest and simple method which means you can transfer your important photos and documents from your iPhone to your Chromebook through a USB cable (Universal Serial Bus).
- Turn on your iPhone and your Chromebook.
- Connect your iPhone to a Chromebook through a USB Cable which means connecting one end of the USB cable to the iPhone port and connecting another end of a USB cable to the Chromebooks USB port.
- No, you get a pop-up message on your iPhone that allows the necessary permission to access media files.
- Here you need to ensure that you give the necessary access to it. Otherwise, it won’t work, so hit the allow option.
- Then on Chromebook, locate to file manager.
- Now click the Apple iPhone option, which is placed o the left side down corner.
- Now all the photos, videos, media files are displayed on your Chromebook
Finally, you can successfully transfer your needed pictures, videos, and media files from your iPhone to Chromebook.
Also Check : How to Connect Chromebook to roku tv
How To Connect iphone to Chromebook Without USB Cable (Wireless Method):
Here we give three different methods for connecting your iPhone to Chromebook without a USB cable. The methods are mentioned below,
- Transfer data from apple iPhone to Chromebook with google drive.
- Air droid.
- Snap drop.
Method 1:Transfer Data From Apple iPhone To Chromebook With Google Drive:
Using this google drive, you can transfer any media files from your iPhone to your Chromebook. For that, you need a google drive account.
- First, you download and install the google drive application from the apple app store.
- After that, create a google drive account.
- Then you need to log in with your credentials. Now open this google drive application and click the Add option.
- Now select and upload the photos, videos, or media files you want to transfer.
- Before that, ensure you gave all access permission to google drive.
- Open drive.google.com with your same ogin certificate on Chromebook and download the uploaded media files.
Also, you can use this same process to transfer media files from an Apple iPhone to Chromebook using google photos. If you want to use these google photos, repeat the above steps you followed to set up google drive.
Method 2: Transfer Data From Iphone To Chromebook Through AirDroid Application:
The following method is airdroid. To do this, follow the below steps,
- First, you need to download and install the air droid application on your Apple iPhone device
- Then you need to create an account, register for it and log in using your credentials.
- Now go to the My drive.
- Then tab on the android web option.
- Here you can scan the Qr code so get ready to check it.
- Next, go to Chromebook, open the air droid web then start scanning the QR code through the airdroid application on iPhone.
- After I finish scanning successfully, I will automatically get connected.
Now you can access your iPhone media files on your Chromebook,Then you transfer media files from the Apple iPhone to Chromebook.
Method 3:Transfer Data From iPhone TO Chromebook Through Snap Drop Application:
One more wireless method is to connect your iPhone to Chromebook by snap drop application. This application will work without logging in for an account. This application will work as an apple air droid service. Before you do this, check your iPhone and Chromebook are connected to the same WiFi point; otherwise, it won’t work.
- In your Chromebook, locate snapdrop.net. At the same time, open any preferred browser on your iPhone goes to snapdrop.net.
- Now click to select the media files you need to transfer from iPhone to Chromebook.
- Now you receive the pop-up message starting the file received.
- Then you click the download and save option Done.
Now we enter into the conclusion of this proposal. I hope the above methods helped you connect your iPhone to Chromebook. The above methods only upload and transfer photos, videos, and other media files. So if you are an iPhone user, read this post and enjoy its features.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I enable screen mirroring o my Chromebook?
- At the boom side of your Chromebook, select the time
- Now choose the settings option
- In the device section, select the displays
- Then select a built-in mirror display, and this option will appear when your monitor is connected.
How does the screen mirror with Chromecast?
- Make sure your apple iPhone device and Chromecast are connected to the same WiFi point.
- Now open the google home application on your iPhone device
- Tap the Chromecast you want to mirror your phone to
- Now click cast my screen
- Now tap the cast screen.