Connect BEATS wireless headphones to Chromebook : If you buy a new pair of beats, you will start listening right away. Unfortunately, new beats headphone means you will do the pairing process again. Fortunately, pairing beats is a breeze. There are just like any other Bluetooth headphones so that you can pair them with any other device, and beats can pair with your computer, smartphone, And Chromebook easily. Just keep your device near you want to pair them to, and turn on Bluetooth on that specific device.
This proposal will explain how to connect your wireless beats to Chromebook and different devices. Also, we will show what you should do if there are any problems with the connection and how to disconnect and reconnect your wireless beats to your Chromebook.
Also Check : How to connect chromebook to roku tv
How To Connect BEATS Wireless Headphones to Chromebook :
The process of pairing your Chromebook to beats consists of three important parts.
- First one is you need to turn on your beats headphones.
- Second one is to make sure you turn on the Bluetooth function on your device.
- Third and final step is to connect the two devices.
You can use this method for a different version of the beats headphone, such as Beats X, Beats Studio, Beats Solo, and Power beats. Before starting the connecting process, ensure that your beats headphones are charged before you pair them with another device. You can be charging your beats headphones usually, just like your smartphone.
Nothing matters which version of beats headphones you bought. You can turn on your beats headphones by long-pressing the power button on the right headphone for a few seconds. When the LED light starts blinking, it indicates your beat headphone is turned on, which means your beats headphone is ready for a Bluetooth connection. One important thing to keep in your mind is that your beats can recognize and connect to only one device at a time. So follow the below steps to connect your beats to your Chrome book.
Also Check: How Connect Chromebook To Tv Without HDMI
Connect BEATS wireless headphones to Chromebook Step By Step Guide:
Step 1: Turn on your beats (press and hold the power button)If this is the first time they have ever been turned on, they should be in pairing mode automatically. If it is not, you will need to activate pairing mode.
- Solo Pros Beats: Press and hold the mode button, which is located on the left ear cup. This button is also used to turn the noise cancelling on and off.
- Studio3 And Solo3 Wireless Beats: Press and hold the power button for five seconds until the five LED lights underneath the flash
- Beats Flex: Press and hold the power button until the indicator light flashes.
- Powerboats: Long press and hold the button on the left earbud until the LED indicator light flashes.
- Power beats PRO: Place the earbuds in their case, leave the case open, and then long press and hold the button inside the case until the light outside blinks.
Step 2: Hold your beats headphones near your Chromebook and make sure your device is unlocked.
Step 3: On your Chromebook, go to the settings panel, which is in the right bottom corner of your screen
Step 4: Then click on the Bluetooth icon to turn it on. Your Chromebook will automatically start searching for nearby devices.
Step 5: Find your beats headphones on the list of devices.
Step 6: Now select the connect option.
Step 7: Follow Andy’s additional instruction
Step 8: Done, now your beats headphone is successfully connected to your Chromebook.
Once the two devices are connected, you will get notified that it is safe to use the headphones. So now you can use your beats headphones to listen o anything you play on your Chromebook.
How To Connect Beats To An Android Device:
Connecting your beats headphone to your android smartphone is not a complicated process. To pair your beats with your android smartphone, follow the below steps,
- The first step is to turn on your beats headphones.
- Then open your android smart device and go to the settings option
- Find device connectivity on the menu.
- Now select Bluetooth.
- Here, toggle the switch to turn it on.
- Then go to pair new device option.
- Find your beats on the list of devices.
Finally, select the pair option,One more way to turn on your android smartphone’s Bluetooth is to swipe down your android phone centre of the screen, and it will open the app drawer. Here you can enable your Bluetooth.
How To Connect Beats To Your iPhone:
You can connect your new beats headphones to your apple iPhone device in a second. Here is what you need to do to pair your beats headphones with your iPhone,
- Turn on your beats by pressing and holding the power button on the left earcup.
- Then open your apple smartphone.
- Go to the settings option on your iPhone device.
- Then proceed to Bluetooth.
- Toggle the switch to turn your iPhone’s Bluetooth enabled.
- Under the My device option, find your beats on the list of devices.
- Then connect these two devices.
- After connecting your beats to your iPhone, the pop message will appear on the right side, and you can start using them immediately.
Using beats wireless headphone is more suitable and convenient when you connect them to your mobile phone because you can take them anywhere you want. Just make sure your phone is within range. For example, if you have the solo three models, the distance between the two devices can be around 300feet.
How To Disconnect And Reconnect Your Beats Headphone:
You can turn off your beats headphones on your device to disconnect your beats. Likewise, putting your moments into pairing mode will also temporarily disconnect them.If you want to disconnect your beats from your device permanently, you will need o make your phone or Chromebook forget them. Instead, head back to the telephone or Chromebooks Bluetooth menu.
- On an iPhone: Tap the I icon next to your beats name and select Forget this device option.
- For android smart device: Tap the gear icon next to the beats and select the forget or unpair option.
- On a Mac device: Right-click your beats and select remove. You can also tap the X icon to the right of its name. Next, click on your beats name and select the remove device option on a PC.
Now we enter into the conclusion of this proposal. I hope the above steps are better to Connect BEATS wireless headphones to Chromebook. With the help of the above instructions, you can easily connect your beats headphones to your different devices, and here also, you can get an idea about how to disconnect your beats to Chromebook.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I make my beats discoverable?
- Turn on your beats
- Go to setting on your device
- Find device connectivity on the menu
- Select Bluetooth and enable this device Bluetooth
- Go to pair new device option
- Find your beats wireless on the list of devices.
2. Why are my beats not pairing?
- If your beats are not pairing, reset your beats, then pair your beats products with your device again.