How To Connect AirPods To Your Chromebook: While Apple created the Apple AirPods, it is no secret that apple airport works with Apple computers and laptops. Although it does not mean this apple airpod is not paired with a non-apple device like Chromebooks. This airpod can be connected to the Chromebook with the help of Bluetooth. And it is an easy process. Apple is an American multinational technology company specializing in consumer electronics, software, and online service. Apple Inc is the world’s most valuable company, the fourth-largest personal computer company by unit sales, and the second-largest mobile phone manufacturing company. This company’s products are iPhone, iPad, Airboats, headphones, homepod mini smart speaker, smartwatches, beats headphones, iPod touch, and more.
This post gives some information about how to connect AirPods to your Chromebook. Connecting apple AirPods to your Chromebook is a simple process, and it is not the same process as connecting them to an Apple computer. Fortunately, the Chrome operating system is designed with all kinds of wireless Bluetooth devices, including apple AirPods. Similarly, Apple AirPods, you should be able to use with your Chromebook.
Check the Bluetooth Settings:
Before Connect AirPods to your Chromebook, make sure your Chromebook and AirPods are charged. If you are using his airport the first time, first you pair them with the apple device and do the complete AirPods setup process, so you won’t have to worry about that later.
- First, to Turn on your Chromebook, look at the right side bottom of your Chromebook’s home page, where you will find the clock and a group of settings icons.
- Here, the network icon with the radar symbol is called quick settings.
- Click this quick-setting, and open a settings menu that displays different pieces of information, including your wireless connections.
- Right in the middle at the top, Should be a Bluetooth icon. Check your Bluetooth ON position.
- If this Bluetooth is off, select the small dropdown menu below the button to turn it on before you begin.
Search For Your AirPods:
Before Connect AirPods to your Chromebook, Ensure your AirPods are charged and check both your AirPods are in the case.
- After turning on your Chromebook’s Bluetooth, it will run and search for a nearby compatible device.
- Once this searching process is completed, you should pick up your AirPods and list them as a pairing option identified by a headphone icon.
- If you are already fixed your AirPods, they will also label them with your name.
- In case your AirPods case is closed, your Chromebook is not picking them up.
- So open your AirPods case and look for the button on the backside, apple’s setup button.
- Press it once, which should encourage your Chromebook to pick it up as a connectable device.
How To Connect AirPods To Your Chromebook:
After searching for Airpods and Bluetooth settings, now we will see how to connect AirPods to your Chromebook with simple steps,
- Once you find your AirPods in the list, choose them.
- After a few seconds, your Chromebook is automatically connected to your AirPods.
- Now, you get the pop-up notification that your AirPods are paired with your Chromebook, and now the status icon in the Bluetooth section will get changed.
- Just check this Bluetooth section, and you may have to confirm your connection.
- Take a moment to play a quick audio clip and adjust your Chromebook audio volume to an appropriate level for your airport use. You should be better to go.
- At any time, you should select your AirPods from the same list to disconnect them if you want or press and hold the AirPods case setup button for the same effect.
- Make sure to keep your AirPods and the Chromebooks in a range of around 20feet to get a better result; otherwise, AirPods will be disconnected automatically.
- Also, disconnect your AirPods from another device before connecting with Chromebook.
How To Disconnect AirPods From Chromebook:
If you want to disconnect your AirPods from your Chromebook, then close your AirPods case, it will not only be unpaired from your Chromebook, but it will also charge them. You can also disconnect your AirPods from Chromebook from your laptop’s Bluetooth settings.
- To disconnect your devices, select your Chromebook settings, and choose the Bluetooth option.
- Click to disable or turn it off. Now it is changed from blue to black.
- If you no longer want to pair the AirPods with your Chromebook, click the three dots next to the AirPods name and select remove from the list.
- Otherwise, you can click the pair of small-size buttons on the back of the AirPods case to complete the process.
What To Do AirPods is Keep Disconnecting From Your Chromebook?
- Please turn off your Chromebook and turn it on again.
- Again you can try to pair your AirPods to the Chromebook
- Reset your Chromebook by pressing the power button, and turn on it again
- Reset your AirPods
How To Reset AirPods:
- First, put your AirPods in your AirPods charging case and close its lid and wait for 30 seconds before opening this lid again
- Now go to turn on your Chromebooks Bluetooth and unpair the AirPods.
- Then press and hold the AirPods setup button for 15 seconds until the LED status light flasher amber.
- This setup button is placed at the backside of the AirPods charging case.
- Reconnect your AirPods by placing them close to your device and then follow the pairing steps again.
Now we entered into the end of this post. Here we explain some details about how to connect AirPods to your Chromebook. Pairing AirPods with a Chromebook is not hard to do, and we hope this proposal will have helped you to connect AirPods to your Chromebook. If you cannot pair your AirPods to your Chromebook, you buy an alternative earbud.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to Rename AirPods on Chromebook?
Ans: You cannot change the name of your AirPods on a Chromebook.
2. How do I Permanently Rename My AirPods?
Ans: Wear your AirPods and connect them to your iPhone smart device
- On an iPhone, go to the settings option
- Then click o the Bluetooth option
- In the list of devices, tap next to your AirPods
- Then tap the current name.
- Finally, enter the new name and press ok.
3. How to Rename AirPods on my Computer?
- Open settings
- Press the Bluetooth option
- Then right-click on the device that you want to rename
- No select rename from the pop-up menu.