Chromebooks are the latest technology and are quite popular among students, working professionals, and other users. It has a sleek and modern design that attracts the user to buy it. In this article, I will share five simple ways to add widgets to your Chromebook.
Also Check : Add Spanish Keyboard To Chromebook
Best 3 widgets for Chromebook:
- Calendar Clock
- Sticky Notes
- Rift Weather
How To Add Widgets to Your Chromebook 5 Simple Ways:
Step 1: Visit the Google store and add widgets to your Chromebook:
- To add widgets to your Chromebook, visit the official Google store and search for the desired widget. After finding the widget, add it to your Chromebook by pressing the “Add to Chromebox” button.
Step 2: Open the new tab in the browser:
- Open a new tab in the browser and find your widget. To add more widgets, open the same tab and press the “+” sign.
Step 3: Drag and drop widgets:
- Once you have added all the widgets to your Chromebook, click on the “More” icon and drag and drop the widgets to your desired location.
Step 4: Enjoy your new widgets:
- Now you have added your desired widgets to your Chromebook. To access the new widgets, open the same tab and select “Widgets”.
Also Check : Add Custom Cursor On Chromebook
How to Add a Google Calendar Widget to Your Chromebook:
Adding a Google Calendar widget to your Chromebook is easy. Follow these steps:
- Open the Chrome Web Store on your Chromebook and search for “Google Calendar Widget.”
- Click the first result that appears, which will be an app called “Calendar Widget by Google.”
- On the main screen of this app, click on the “+” button in the bottom-right corner.
- This will add a new calendar widget to your browser window. (If you don’t see this + button, ensure you have installed at least one recent version of Chrome.)
- Type in your Google account details in the new window that pops up. (You’ll need your Gmail address and password.)
- Click on the “Add” button to add this calendar widget to your Chromebook. You’re done.
You can now access your appointments and events from anywhere with a Chrome browser.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post about “5 Simple Ways to Add Widgets to Your Chromebook”. I have shared a simple guide to adding widgets to your Chromebook in this article.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I put icons on my Chromebook home screen?
- In the corner of your screen, select the Launcher. Up arrow
- Find the app you want to add.
- Right-click the app icon.
- Select Pin to Shelf.
How do I get new widgets?
- On the home screen, tap and hold on any available space.
- Tap “Widgets”.
- Tap and hold the widget you would like to add.
- Drag and drop the widget onto the available space.
- how do i add widgets to my chromebook home screen
- icons on my chromebook desktop
- download widgets for chromebook
- widgets on chromebook 2022
- google calendar widget chromebook
- best widgets for chromebook
- widgets to acer chromebook
- chromebook desktop icons