Chromebooks are very popular nowadays everyone knows why it is the most used laptop among students. Students use their Chromebooks more than their laptops. If you want to make your Chromebook unique and different from others, then you need to add a custom cursor to your Chromebook.
How To Add A Custom Cursor On Chromebook 2 Methods:
- Add A Custom Cursor On Chromebook Using official Method.
- Custom Cursor On Chromebook Using Chrome extension.
Also Check : How to use Chromebook as a hotspot simple steps
How To Add Custom Cursor On a Chromebook official Method:
In short, it is a small icon that will appear in the mouse cursor’s location. If you are a new user of Chromebook, then this feature will be handy for you as you will be able to access the internet with ease.
Here are the simple steps to add a custom cursor on Chromebook:
Step 1: Open Settings in Chrome.
Step 2: Now click on ‘System’ in the left side menu.
Step 3: Once on the ‘System’ page, you will see ‘About Chrome OS’ under the heading. Click on that.
Step 4: You will see a notification that says ‘Google account password required.’ Enter your Google account credentials.
Step 5: Once you are done entering your Google account credentials, you will get the Google account page.
Step 6: Now scroll down a bit, and you will see an option named ‘System settings.’ Click on that.
Step 7: Now you will see the “option to turn on/off’ custom cursor“. If you are facing any issues while turning on the custom cursor, then you can refer to the below-mentioned video.
Step 8: Now you have successfully turned on the custom cursor, and you can now customize it according to your preference.
Also Check : Reset School Chromebook
Custom Cursor On Chromebook Using Chrome extension:
If you’re looking for a way to customize your Chromebook’s cursor, look no further than the Chrome extension Custom Cursor. This handy tool lets you change the cursor shape and color and even add an image as your default cursor. You can also disable the built-in pointer if you want to use something different every time. Best of all, Custom Cursor is free to download and install from the Chrome Web Store .
To customize your Chromebook cursor, you can use a Chrome extension.
Here are some steps to follow:
- Open the Chrome Web Store and search for “Custom Cursor.”
- Install the Cursor Changer extension and click on its icon in the toolbar (or press Ctrl+Shift+I).
- Select the type of cursor you want to use from the drop-down menu and hit OK.
- To change how often your cursor changes appearance, select one of three options under “Update frequency”:
- Always,On startup.or When I close the current tab.
- Click on the “Settings” button to configure other preferences, such as whether you want the cursor to change when you hover over text or links or if you want it to stay in one place while you type.
- To change the cursor’s image, click the “Image” button and select an image from your computer.
- Click the “Apply” button to apply your changes and close CursorChanger. Enjoy.
The steps mentioned above are simple and easy to follow. You don’t have to go through any complicated process to turn on the custom cursor. However, if you have any issues while using the custom cursor, then you can contact me, and I will guide you on how to turn off the custom cursor.I hope the steps mentioned above will help you to turn on the custom cursor on your Chromebook.
Frequently asked questions:
How do you customize your cursor on Chromebook?
- Type in “Ease of Access.” Choose mouse settings from the results you get. From the list on the left, choose Cursor & pointer.
How do I import a custom cursor?
- Download the custom scheme and extract it.
- Extract the mouse cursors (only works with certain archive types).
- Use 7-Zip to extract the archive contents in the same folder.
- The Install option is found in the classic right-click menu.
- UAC prompt to confirm the installation of the new custom mouse cursors.
What is the best cursor in the world?
- Numix Cursors.
- Oxygen Cursors.
- Breeze Cursors for Windows.
- macOS cursor pack for Windows.
- Windows 11 Cursors Concept v2.
- Android Material Cursors (Blue.)
- How do I customize my cursor in Chrome.
- change my cursor style on Chromebook.
- upload my own cursor to custom cursor.
- create a custom cursor.
- get a different Mouse cursor.
- do I change my cursor icon.
- get the Mongraal cursor on a Chromebook.
- plus cursor on a Chromebook.
- red circle around my Mouse on my Chromebook.
- Is custom cursor for Chrome free.